Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy Busy Busy




Today was a busy day... I have gotten myself a part-time holiday job at Teavana, and I had a shift today from 11-3.

I felt pretty proud of myself at the end of the shift - I seem to be learning quickly! Plus, the people are really great, and the customers are friendly. I have a new favorite tea, it's called White Ayurvedic Chai, and it is DEEEELish! I also tried a bunch of other teas, and got some great loot as part of my "employee welcome package"! Great company.

When I got home, I finished up Sheldon's "german" shell (it BADLY needs to be blocked out, but see pictures), and started in on dinner.

Tonight, I made pasta primavera with hot italian sausage. Piccolini (little tiny versions of regular pasta) Bow Ties with 3 colors of peppers, red onions, tomatoes, broccoli, some olive oil, and mozzarella cheese. It was delish!

Tonight, I'm off to try and finish up Sheldon goes to Germany, and maybe snack on some of that yummy rice pudding!

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment